30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season - Day 11

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season

Season 7

Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Promotional Cast Photo


Each season of Grey's Anatomy has it's flaws, and each one has it's merits. Now I find this unusual to say Season 6 was my favourite because I do think some of the best of Grey's did involve Izzie & George. However, this was the season that made April & Jackson as regulars, showed the repercussions of the amazing shooting episodes, and just sees so many great relationships take the next level, just look at Derek & Cristina's fishing trip!

To be fair though, I don't think there's a season I don't like! So don't ever make me choose again!


Check out the previous 30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge entries:

Day 10Day 9 - Day 8 - Day 7 - Day 6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24