30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: A Scene That Made You Laugh - Day 20

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: A Scene That Made You Laugh

Sorry, I'm Cheating on this one




I was desperately trying to think of the funniest Grey's moments, but there are so many so when I found this video I thought I'd include this. It has what I think are the main funnies; The Baseball Match, slutty Torres, dosed up Meredith, and Cristina Yang! Enjoy, have a giggle, and goodbye.

Check out the previous 30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge entries:

Day 19Day 18

Day 17 - Day 16 - Day 15 - Day 14 - Day 13 - Day 12

Day 11 - Day 10 - Day 9 - Day 8 - Day 7 - Day 6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24